Re: Transform Note Design Decisions

Hi Pratik,

I agree with most of your high-level points, therefore I don't repeat
them here. ;-)

On 25 Mar 2009, at 18:23, Pratik Datta wrote:

> Thomas, regarding your nodeset question, I have been also trying to
> think of an different model  to represent a document subset - the
> event stream is a popular model in streaming parsers, but maybe we
> need to define our own model.

I'd like to understand whether we can use an event stream (as
specified where?) or whether we'd need to define a separate model.  My
sense is that having that framework will go a long way toward
understanding what your proposal means in terms of analysis and
implementation complexity.

Therefore, if you could shed some more light on that point, that would
be most welcome.

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>