Re: Comments on the DSA changes

Kelvin

Have we addressed all of this comment adequately now?

We still mention 3072 bit keys but do not require them and it is in
the nature of listing all the ones defined. Do you think we are ok
now, or should we still consider removing mention of them?

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/Overview.htm#sec-DSA