namespace-related cleanup (ACTION-151, gone wild ;-)

ACTION-151 made me have another look at section 1.3...  I've
refactored it a bit, including the piece about versioning, so you'll
want to check that.

Also done, while I was on it:

- replace references to &dsig; in text that refers to namespaces by
references to dsig:
- fix (maybe not!) schema prefix in section 4, though I could see how
that change might be problematic.  We probably need to fix things a
bit more generically -- basically, the way the spec is written, we
seem to describe a single schema for dsig and dsig11 that we don't
actually make available as a machine-readable file.  I suspect that
we'll need to mention the two distinct schemas in that section.
- removed some artifacts from earlier XSLT processing throughout the
document.  No more 'shape="rect"' where it isn't needed!

In addition, I've aligned the prefix for the dsig11 namespace in the
xmldsig-ecc.xsd file, it's now dsig11 instead of ecdsa.  That
shouldn't change things in any substantive way.

More schema clean-up will be needed, though.

Cheers,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>