Re: Merge Compatibility and Versioning ISSUES? ISSUE-34, ISSUE-42, ISSUE-104

Frederick Hirsch schrieb:
> I think 42 and 104 are the same issue but with different targets -
> requirements and design.

not sure ... mistyped the title, sorry:

> *  http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/42 Carry existing
> ds:References into new XMLDSIG 2.0

s/Carry existing ds:References into new XMLDSIG 2.0/Backward and forward
compatibility/

> do we have other issues related to versioning apart from
> ds:References from 1.0 being able to be processed in 2.0?

Maybe the reverse of http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/26 , but
wouldn't this only affect v.next References?

from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec/2008Jul/0032.html :

> <fjh> Created ISSUE-26 - Require well formed XML between transforms ;
>  please complete additional details at
> [51]http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/track/issues/26/edit .
>
> sean: this is related to compatibility

Gerald, did some work in September. What was the results of
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2008Sep/0052.html ?

I would assme it's grouping other issues as ISSUE-61 to ISSUE-66.

BR
Konrad

--
Konrad Lanz, IAIK/SIC - Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 16a, 8010 Graz, Austria

Downlaod certificate chain (including the EuroPKI root certificate):
http://ca.iaik.tugraz.at/capso/certs.jsp