Re: Updated XML Signature 1.1 editors draft for MgmtData, updated 2nd edition redline

Thomas and I talked about this, how about replacing "Use of the
MgmtData element is deprecated." with "Support of the MgmtData element
in implementations is optional. The element SHOULD NOT be used."

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/Overview.htm#sec-MgmtData