Additional algorithm URIs (Re: XML Security Algorithm Cross-Reference)

So... If I get this correctly, then the things you want to have added
are:

(a) ECDSA-RIPEMD160 -- this one was in draft-eastlake:
     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-00

     Is there any reason why the text used there (see section 2.3.6)
would be inadequate?

(b) ECDSA-WHIRLPOOL -- this one wasn't.

Is there a URI for whirlpool that would be defined elsewhere, and
belongs in the cross-reference?  Or do we need to coin one?

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>