Fwd: [Widgets] SonyEricsson's position on Elliptic Curve and x509v3

Frederick - re the XML Signature algorithms vis-à-vis the Widgets 1.0
Digital Signature spec [1], below are comments on Elliptic Curve from
WebApps WG member SonyEricsson.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-widgets-digsig-20090331/>

Begin forwarded message: