Re: ACTION-56: Suggested text for best practices draft

Frederick Hirsch wrote:

> How about moving Retrieval Method 2.1.2 to end of denial of service
> section (after current 2.1.5)  and/or moving denial of service section
> 2.1 to end (after current 2.5)?

I think we should replace/move the best practice #5 about RM (RetrievalMethod)
and the following paragraph from section 2.1 to section 2.1.3. The RM best
practices can then be combined because they are both essentially the same (be
careful or avoid RetrievalMethod).

We could also then replace the paragraph with a sentence in section 2.1 that
refers to the RetrievalMethod best practice, for ex:

--Sean