Re: Draft minutes: XML sec weekly 2008-02-12

(1) During the action item review we closed the following two items:

[OPEN[ ALL - review and send comments for Signature implementation
report by 2008-02-12
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/interop/xmldsig/report.html

[OPEN[ ALL - review and send comments for Signature explain document
by 2008-02-12
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/explain.html

(2) and the following two items remain open:

[OPEN] ACTION-143: Sean Mullan to Clean up the doc - update styles,
include other editors, check references and formatting. - due 2008-02-12
[OPEN] ACTION-144: Frederick Hirsch to Determine next step for EXI
feedback - due 2008-02-12

This should be reflected in the minutes.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia