Re: testcases shortname

Frederick Hirsch wrote:

> How about "xmlsig2ed-interop-tests" for shortname for test case document.
>
> Thomas suggested this since this clarifies 2nd edition, not whole new
> version of xmlsig.
>
> Makes sense to me

I was thinking a little bit more about this.
My intuitive feeling is that the shortname used should be consistent
with the shortname of the XML Signature 2nd edition recommendation,
which is currently "xmldsig-core". So if we used the shortname above, I
think we should also change the shortname of the spec to "xmlsig2ed-core".

--Sean