W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org > February 2008

Re: Minutes from today's call

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 22:00:58 +0100
To: John Wray <John_Wray@notesdev.ibm.com>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org
Message-ID: <20080201210058.GF3549@iCoaster.does-not-exist.org>

These minutes are now online:

  http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-xmlsec-minutes.html

Regards,
-- 
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>





On 2008-01-29 09:57:57 -0500, John Wray wrote:
> From: John Wray <John_Wray@notesdev.ibm.com>
> To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>,
> 	Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
> Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:57:57 -0500
> Subject: Minutes from today's call
> X-Spam-Level: 
> X-Bogosity: Ham, tests=bogofilter, spamicity=0.000000, version=1.1.6
> 

>    [1]W3C
> 
>                                    - DRAFT -
> 
>       XML Security Specifications Maintenance Working Group Teleconference
> 
> 29 Jan 2008
> 
>    [2]Agenda
> 
>    See also: [3]IRC log
> 
> Attendees
> 
>    Present
>           JohnWray, Frederick_Hirsch, Ed_Simon, Thomas, Hal, sean, brich,
>           pdatta, shivaram
> 
>    Regrets
>           Rob, Miller
> 
>    Chair
>           Frederick Hirsch
> 
>    Scribe
>           John Wray
> 
> Contents
> 
>      * [4]Topics
>          1. [5]Administative
>          2. [6]Minutes
>          3. [7]Test case doc
>          4. [8]EXI
>          5. [9]Best practices
>          6. [10]Action items
>      * [11]Summary of Action Items
>      __________________________________________________________________
> 
> 
> 
>    <trackbot-ng> Date: 29 January 2008
> 
>    <fjh> Scribe: John Wray
> 
> Administative
> 
>    Regrets for next week, suspect you'll also get some from Hal and PHB.
> 
>    <fjh> Shivaram will scribe next week
> 
>    (I'm obviously not speaking for Phill and Hal. ;)
> 
>    Thanks to Hal for scribing last week.
> 
>    <fjh> c14n11 should be published as PR today, please talk to AC rep to
>    support progressing
> 
>    <fjh> tlr: to address patent concerns revisions to c14n11 in follow on
>    xmlsec wg should be joint work with xml core
> 
> Minutes
> 
>    <fjh> [12]http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-xmlsec-minutes.html
> 
>    [13]http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-xmlsec-minutes.html
> 
>    [14]http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-xmlsec-minutes-public.html
> 
>    <hal> I read the minutes ;)
> 
>    <jwray> tlr: private minutes include impl details. Approve next mtg,
>    comments on private minutes on priv list
> 
> Test case doc
> 
>    <fjh> Agenda:
>    [15]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0
>    045.html
> 
>    tlr: For clarification: Let's keep diffRFC in test case document, but
>    not in implementation report.
> 
>    <scribe> ACTION: fjh to fix IBM xpointer cases [recorded in
>    [16]http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-xmlsec-minutes.html#action01]
> 
>    <trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-141 - Fix IBM xpointer cases [on Frederick
>    Hirsch - due 2008-02-05].
> 
>    brich: xpointer signatures were the ones available at interop
> 
>    tlr: that answers my question
> 
>    let's say in the report "these signatures were verified at the interop,
>    nobody reported any problems"
> 
>    <fjh>
>    [17]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0
>    034.html
> 
>    <fjh>
>    [18]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0
>    034.html
> 
>    [19]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0
>    046.html
> 
>    <brich> i'm ok with the text that you proposed for defCan
> 
>    <scribe> ACTION: fjh to update implementation report, merge
>    [20]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0
>    046.html [recorded in
>    [21]http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-xmlsec-minutes.html#action02]
> 
>    <trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-142 - Update implementation report, merge
>    [22]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0
>    046.html [on Frederick Hirsch - due 2008-02-05].
> 
> EXI
> 
>    <fjh>
>    [23]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0
>    047.html
> 
>    <jwray> Will discuss further in next call
> 
> Best practices
> 
>    hal: will pull together something in the next few weeks. Will probably
>    be worst practices or "unexpectedly bad experiences"
> 
> Action items
> 
>    trackbot-ng, close action-115
> 
>    <trackbot-ng> ACTION-115 Review EXI with respect to correct XML
>    Security usage closed
> 
>    trackbot-ng, close action-140
> 
>    <trackbot-ng> ACTION-140 Propose useful language for defCan tests, no
>    detailed results closed
> 
>    RESOLUTION: upcoming calls to be scheduled for 60min, not 90min
> 
> Summary of Action Items
> 
>    [NEW] ACTION: fjh to fix IBM xpointer cases [recorded in
>    [24]http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-xmlsec-minutes.html#action01]
>    [NEW] ACTION: fjh to update implementation report, merge
>    [25]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0
>    046.html [recorded in
>    [26]http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-xmlsec-minutes.html#action02]
> 
>    [End of minutes]
>      __________________________________________________________________
> 
> 
>     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [27]scribe.perl version 1.133
>     ([28]CVS log)
>     $Date: 2008/01/29 14:36:01 $
> 
> References
> 
>    1. http://www.w3.org/
>    2. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0045.html
>    3. http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-xmlsec-irc
>    4. file://localhost/Users/tlr/.tmp/29-xmlsec-minutes.html#agenda
>    5. file://localhost/Users/tlr/.tmp/29-xmlsec-minutes.html#item01
>    6. file://localhost/Users/tlr/.tmp/29-xmlsec-minutes.html#item02
>    7. file://localhost/Users/tlr/.tmp/29-xmlsec-minutes.html#item03
>    8. file://localhost/Users/tlr/.tmp/29-xmlsec-minutes.html#item04
>    9. file://localhost/Users/tlr/.tmp/29-xmlsec-minutes.html#item05
>   10. file://localhost/Users/tlr/.tmp/29-xmlsec-minutes.html#item06
>   11. file://localhost/Users/tlr/.tmp/29-xmlsec-minutes.html#ActionSummary
>   12. http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-xmlsec-minutes.html
>   13. http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-xmlsec-minutes.html
>   14. http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-xmlsec-minutes-public.html
>   15. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0045.html
>   16. http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-xmlsec-minutes.html#action01
>   17. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0034.html
>   18. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0034.html
>   19. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0046.html
>   20. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0046.html
>   21. http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-xmlsec-minutes.html#action02
>   22. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0046.html
>   23. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0047.html
>   24. http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-xmlsec-minutes.html#action01
>   25. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/0046.html
>   26. http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-xmlsec-minutes.html#action02
>   27. http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
>   28. http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Friday, 1 February 2008 21:01:07 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 19:58:43 UTC