Re: Fw: xpointer testcases

I will make this change very soon.

However, I would like to add a stipulation that this doesn't mean that
XML DSig implementations must use XML parsers that support xml:id.
xml:id is a fairly recent addition and AFAIK, many parsers don't support
it.

I think that as long as there is some way that the application
identifies these as ID attributes, then one can still be compliant.

Any comments on that?

--Sean