Re: editor's draft

I do not think the changes for E01 [1] in section 4.4.4 are what was
intended. In particular, I think only the last part of the text of the
first two bullets of list item 1 should be changed and not the whole
bullet. Here is what I believe was intended:

#  The X509IssuerSerial element, which contains an X.509 issuer
distinguished name/serial number pair that SHOULD be compliant with the
DNAME encoding rules at the end of this section.
# The X509SubjectName element, which contains an X.509 subject
distinguished name that SHOULD be compliant with the DNAME encoding
rules at the end of this section.

I believe this was the intention because the list is a set of element
types. With the proposed changes the first two bullets (which are now
combined into one) would no longer refer to an element type. My
rationale is based on reading the mail archives [2] of this issue,
specifically Joseph Reagle's reply:

"Ok, I can see an editorial tweak in the bullet list at the top of 4.4.4
[1] so as to not refer to 2253 but to the specific text at the end of
this section."

Gregor had also suggested more substantial changes to the encoding rules
but I believe these were considered non-editorial and did not get
included in the errata.

If nobody else objects, this should close my action item #9.

Also, there is a spelling error in the first sentence of the DNAME
encoding rules:

s/approriate/appropriate

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xmldsig-errata
[2]