From: Stephen D Green [mailto:stephengreenubl@gmail.com]
Sent: July 5, 2013 10:25
To: Rushforth, Peter
Cc: public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org
Subject: Re: HLink

A search ('hateoas hlink') turned up this blog which might be of interest
http://dret.typepad.com/dretblog/2009/06/link-discovery-for-xml.html.
Very little else (which in itself is quite interesting).

----
Stephen D Green

On 5 July 2013 14:54, Stephen D Green <stephengreenubl@gmail.com<mailto:stephengreenubl@gmail.com>> wrote:
We could think about what an HATEOAS
implementation using HLink and XML would look like.

I'm assuming (not 100% clear reading the W3C Note)
that HLink can be used with XML outside of XHTML.
There is the example given in the Note of using it with
some plain old XML
<home xmlns="http://www.example.com/markup" />.

----
Stephen D Green