Re: document node attributes

So there could be a media type -

'application/*fooxml'*

that required that for
every URL containing a document of its media type,

http://abc.xyz/foo/bar/123

there MUST be a corresponding document containing its links
at

http://abc.xyz/foo/bar/123/ <http://abc.xyz/foo/bar/123/links>*fooxml*
and, say, state that the links MUST be published using a particular
XML syntax with particular semantics to state which attributes,
say, are for the actual links.

Is that still not enough?

----
Stephen D Green