Re: use cases

<snip>
Registering a new MIME media type is a lot of work.
</snip>
registering w/ IANA (esp. via vnd.*) is not work at all. and it's the first
step anyway.

elevating to standards-level is a diff kettle of fish (usually involving
either W3C, IETF, OASIS). What we're doing here is much of that initial
legwork, too.

mca
+1.859.757.1449
skype: mca.amundsen