Re: XML Schema Versioning Use Cases and XML Versioning mailing list

Dare I request wether versioning of XML instance files is intended to
be covered in such a mailing-list ?
All the discussions I've seen around TAG about versioning was always
about versioning of "specifications" (e.g. XSD, but also specs, I
think) whereas versioning of XML files (and probably of others files)
is an area that definitely needs more work.
See, for example, the lack of activity of XUpdate specs compared to the
noises everywhere that some form of versioning is useful for most
distribution scenarios.

thanks

paul