Re: Thinking about port set expressions and block expressions

Alex Miłowski writes:

> xproc version = "2.0";
> inputs  $source as document-node();
> outputs $result as document-node();
>
> [$source] → [$in] λ() [$out] { if (xs:decimal($in/*/@version) < 2.0)
>                             then [$in,"v1schema.xsd"] →
> validate-with-xml-schema() ≫ $out
>                             else [$in,"v2schema.xsd"] →
> validate-with-xml-schema() ≫ $out }
>           → [$out,"stylesheet.xsl"] → xslt()
> ≫ $result

I can't make sense of the above, I suspect precisely because of "we have
three kinds [of uses of ordered lists]".

So, please annotate the []s in the above example with PSE, PD and PB and
send it again!

ht
                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk