Re: TPAC

On 2015-09-28 15:51, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Liam Quin <liam@w3.org> writes:

> It appears that it'll just be Alex and I. You can cancel the space if
> it saves money. We can meet somewhere informally, I suppose.

I'll be there too but couldn't register as I'll also be in other
meetings.

I've asked if we can have space with a projector for at least one day,
so that a document review would be feasible.

Can we have - even if it's in a bar somewhere - a discussion of
practical steps to improve adoption of XProc? How can we get some more
realistic tutorials, ones between Removing a Splinter and brain Surgery
:), and how can we get to a less painful development process for users,
when the people on the critical path are so busy? Who to involve?

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C
XML Activity Lead;