Re: A new "input-filter" branch

I like the spirit of why to include a p:filter but having trouble
understanding it  as a child of p:input, as all the other elements at
this level denote documents (not operations).

at first I wondered if select="" can't be made to do equiv thing and
if thats the case maybe we start there ?

there maybe other considerations as well, will have a deeper think.