Re: Clarifying p:document, p:load wrt p:http-request

the changes look good ...

I wonder if now that we support multipart (and default sequence=true
on output port) and all that it entails if this allows us to go a
small step further and allow loading of multiple documents ala with
globbing

file://somedir/*.xml

we may then consider other options (includes, excludes, recursive, etc) ...

yes this maybe stomping on p:directory-list toes, but I always wanted
p:directory-list usage as different then simple document loading.

Avoiding having to do p:directory-list then for-each dance would
represent a significant ease of use change, that addresses the common
case much better.