Re: Zip/Unzip focus - Agenda

I would say that version is 'bankrupted' mainly due to the fact that
we decided to scale back and just publish something appropriate for
XProc v1 for now.

I think this means using pxp:zip and pxp:unzip as starting points and
going from there.

unfortunately time pressure elsewhere probably means I have to bow out
attempting this.