Re: Probable regrets for today's (?) telcon

Hello All,

I know I originally suggested the change to the current time, but
wanted to ask if maybe its a good time to poll what times work for
everyone. I rue having suggested a change (and learned something in
the process about W3C meetings) in the first place.

For me wed anytime (even later or earlier) remains good for me, though
open to Thursday (or with more reluctance Friday).