Re: XProc face-to-face: Edinburgh 19 and 20 February

It would be great to have you at the F2F!

Let me know if you need any help with local arrangements.  Both Norm
and Jim stayed at hotels nearby and there are many options that are
walking distance to the Informatics Forum.

The Informatics Forum is at:

   10 Crichton St Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH8 9AB, UK

Please note that Google Maps seems to get this wrong today.  It
locates that address a few blocks away.  The building is on the corner
of George Square.

Some suggestions:

APEX, Waterloo Place
 http://www.apexhotels.co.uk/en/hotels/edinburgh/apex-waterloo-place-hotel/

APEX, City Hotel (Grass Market)
http://www.apexhotels.co.uk/en/hotels/edinburgh/apex-city-hotel/

Motel One
http://www.motel-one.com/en/hotels/edinburgh/hotel-edinburgh-royal/

You will find other hotels in the Grass Market area too.  These three
are the hotels where I know people have stayed recently and had a
positive experience.