Re: Yet Another V2 Request: Extension Functions via XSLT 2

Let me explain the use case a bit better.  I have documents that are typed,
often on the root element, with specific RDFa types.  The derived type is
computed against the @vocab attribute (and others) along with the @typeof
attribute.  I want to expose an extension function so I can do something
like this:

In reality, these functions are very easy to implement in XSLT 2.0:

   <xsl:function name="rdfa:type">

      <xsl:param name="n"/>
      <xsl:variable name="vocab" select="$n/ancestor-or-self::*/@vocab[1]"/>
      <xsl:sequence select="for $t in tokenize($n/@typeof,'\s+') return
resolve-uri($t,$vocab)"/>
   </xsl:function>

   <xsl:function name="rdfa:is-type">
      <xsl:param name="n"/>
      <xsl:param name="uri" as="xs:string"/>
      <xsl:sequence select="exists(index-of(rdfa:type($n),$uri))"/>
   </xsl:function>

So, I really just want a way in p:library to declare these functions.  I
could imagine just importing an XSLT library directly but I wonder whether
that is technical feasible given existing implementations.