RE: Low hanging fruit for V.next

What about dealing with non-XML data? Our current base64-encoding story is not complete: it would be great, for instance, if it were possible to store binary data using p:store. At the moment, if you produce (or retrieve) base64-encoded data, you almost cannot store it without using extensions.

--
Vojtech Toman
Consultant Software Engineer