Re: V.next design goals

I have certainly and the change I'd like to propose are not so huge

On the top of my head, here are two types of modifications :

1) One is to remove the necessity to use p:try/p:catch to capture
validation errors (because p:try/p:catch mandates buffering)

2) Another is to allow p:for-each to generate the result of each step
in an unordered way (with a simple attribute ordered="true|false", the
default being true)

Mohamed