Re: Some notes about pxp:zip and pxp:unzip

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 3:21 AM,  <vojtech.toman@emc.com> wrote:
> One more thing that I forgot about pxp:zip: it would be nice if it were possible to compress non-XML data as well (in a similar way that p:http-request allows sending non-XML request bodies). Otherwise things such as creating an EPUB with images would still be impossible with standard XProc.

Compression is always good but I don't understand the epub w/ images
reference.  Images rarely compress well with LZW.

So, what does that mean for the p:data element?  The base64 encoded
data is the compressed non-XML data?  We'd need one more bit of data
on p:data (the compression algorithm).