Re: Editor's draft

Dear all,

There is few quirks in references

[[
Namespaces in XML 1.0 (Third Edition)
Namespaces in XML 1.0 (Third Edition), Tim Bray, Dave Hollander,
Richard Tobin, and Andrew Layman, Editors. World Wide Web Consortium,
16 Aug 2006. This version is
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml-names-20060816/. The latest version
is available at http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-names/.
]]

should be
[[
Namespaces in XML 1.0 (Third Edition)
Namespaces in XML 1.0 (Third Edition), Tim Bray, Dave Hollander,
Richard Tobin, and Andrew Layman, Editors. World Wide Web Consortium,
8 Dec 2009. This version is
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-xml-names-20091208/. The latest version
is available at http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-names/.
]]
And

[[
XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Data Model (XDM)
XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Data Model (XDM), Ashok Malhotra, Jonathan
Marsh, Norman Walsh, et. al., Editors. World Wide Web Consortium, 21
Nov 2006. This version is
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/PR-xpath-datamodel-20061121/. The latest
version is available at http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-datamodel/.
]]

should be

[[
XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Data Model (XDM) (Second Edition)
XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Data Model (XDM) (Second Edition), Ashok
Malhotra, Jonathan Marsh, Norman Walsh, et. al., Editors. World Wide
Web Consortium, 14 Dec 2010. This version is
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/REC-xpath-datamodel-20101214/. The latest
version is available at http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-datamodel/.
]]

Cheers,