Re: some comments on the processor profiles draft

On Thu, 2011-10-13 at 16:01 +0100, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
> Liam R E Quin writes:
>
> > [5 comments]
>
> Changes intended to comments 1--3 were included in the 12 April WD [1]
>
> Please let us know if you are happy that these address your comments
> satisfactorily.  Comments 4 and 5 will be addressed in the next WD, by
>
>  4) Explaining at the beginning of section 3 where that classes are
>     defined that the table at the end of this section provides the
>     normative definitions
>
>  5) Including a section which discusses the orthogonality of validation.

Thanks - if you've looked at comments 1-3 then I'm happy with those.

Addressing (5) involves being explicit about when DTD validation is
needed, and mabe also including a profile that does involve DTD
validation. It is, after all, part of XML...

Thanks,

Liam