Re: p:document-template - nested expressions

"vojtech.toman@emc.com" <vojtech.toman@emc.com> writes:
> Just for clarification:
>
> Is the following allowed or is it an error?
>
> <foo>{/{$eltname} }></foo>
>
> In other words, are nested expressions supported? The curly braces are
> clearly balanced, so the current definition of err:XD0067 (or
> err:XC0067, whatever) does not seem to apply.

Interesting. We didn't discuss that and it didn't occur to me. I'm
inclined to say it shouldn't be allowed, but it would clearly provide
a handy sort of "evaluate" functionality.

We'd have to deal with weird ness like

  { /{//para} }

but I think we could say that we use the string value of nested
expressions.

I dunno. What do others think?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm