Re: Posting multipart/form-data

On Sat, 2010-04-10 at 19:29 +0100, Alex Milowski wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:
> > Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org> writes:
> >
> >> Am I missing something or did we not do this action:
> >>
> >>    http://www.w3.org/2010/01/07-xproc-minutes.html#action01
> >>
> >> You need that for this request.
> >
> > Craptastic. That action fell on the floor.
>
> What recourse do we have now?  Can we issue a correction?

Minor technical corrections can be done to a document in CR or PR;
once the document is a Rec you have to issue an erratum, and then
can do a 2nd edition later.

Since this is the addition of an attribute, and doesn't change
the meaning of existing pipeline documents without the attribute,
I'd argue it's probably OK. Especially if there were a comment
sent from outside the WG about it :)

Liam