Re: XProc Minutes 2 October 2008 - Test suite

Toman_Vojtech@emc.com writes:

> ...well, no. We use simple JUnit test cases, nothing special. For each
> test, we have a number of files on the filesystem: a pipeline, a set of
> input documents
> and a set of output documents. In the test, we then explicitly say which
> pipeline we want to run, what documents to bind to its input ports, and
> what documents we want to compare with the results on its output ports.
> This (usually very simple) logic is expressed in Java. But I think it
> should be rather straigtforward to translate this to the XProc test
> suite format.

If you send me the whole package, I'll put it in my queue. Then we can
have a race to see who gets to it first!

I started out that way too, so I may have some perl scripts lying
around to construct test suites from them.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | I'm NOT in denial!