Re: add p:encrypt and p:decrypt optional step

"Innovimax SARL" <innovimax@gmail.com> writes:

> We could say that we have

> -->
>
> match option would say which elements you want to encrypt and granularity
> option would say if you encrypt the matched element or its content

Is that all you need to do encryption? Everytime I've tried to
understand XMLDSig kits there's been all sorts of stuff about tokens
and certificates that I've never been able to get my head around.

> match would match perticular node
> {http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#}EncryptedData (if we stick to XML
> Encryption spec, but we don't need to) and would decrypt them

Again, is there enough information here to do the job?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | First time surrealists are often