Re: exclude-inline-prefixes or ignore-inline-prefixes?

Norm,

Thanks for this example, it is better than mine

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:
> Note, however, that this might be a problem:

>             <root name="d:foo"/>
>
> Namespace fixup won't "see" the use of d:foo in an attribute *value*
> as significant. So you'll get
>
>  <root name="d:foo"/>
>
> and if you needed the binding for d:, you're hosed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the way you write it just now

[[
The value #all indicates that all namespaces that are in scope for the
element on which exclude-inline-prefixes occurs are designated as
excluded namespaces.
]]

means that d: **is** in scope of p:inline since "#all" applied to p:pipeline

Is my interpretation correct ?

Mohamed