Re: A _really_ important question

At 02:29 PM 12/4/2007 +0000, Henry S. Thompson wrote:

>What file extension shall we use for pipeline files and libraries??

I don't know whether non-alphanumerics are allowed, but how about

         .x|x and .x|l

That is x pipe x and x pipe l

If that doesn't work, how about .xpipe and .xplib?
That is, XML Pipeline and XML Pipeline Library.

If that doesn't work, how about .xproc and .xplib?
That is, XML Process and XML Process Library.

If that doesn't work, how about .xpp and .xpl?
That is, XML Process Pipeline and XML Process Library.
There is a parallel to CPP(1), a C pre-processor.

Regards,

Murray