Re: Caching

Dear,

Fine so for this special purpose, I propose to add a p:map-ports

map-ports = element p:map-ports { p:port+ }
port = element p:port { attribute base-uri { xsd:anyURI }, (p:pipe |
p:document | p:inline) }

I know it is a strong requirement, but I want to start discussion to
see where are the acceptable limits for every one

The idea behind it to give to the component a mapping it could use for
its URIResolver to link to accessible content that could be defined in
the pipeline. The reason why, I let p:document and p:inline is that it
could be useful to have such a way to make XProc aware of what could
be in use.

Any thoughts ?

Mohamed