Re: Parameters, Manifests, and Use Case 5.6

Norman Walsh wrote:

> How have you controled when x:include (assuming you meant x: to be
> assigned to the XInclude namespace) will be expanded? I'd expect the
> Pipeline processor to expand it, causing a resource failure because
> "{@href}" isn't a valid URI.

I think there is a basic confusion here in that xinclude is a step
in the pipeline.  You do not run xinclude on the pipeline document.

As spec'd, the pipeline will take in a manifest document and output
a sequence of documents that were pointed to by the manifest.

"The excellence of grammar as a guide is proportional to the paucity
of the inflexions, i.e. to the degree of analysis effected by the
language considered."