Re: Use Case 5.27: Integrate Computation Components (MathML)

Alex,

On 7/12/06, Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org> wrote:
> I think it should look like:

Alright, then we are on the same line.

(What follows is a discussion purely about the naming of attributes.
At a higher level, I like very much the direction we are going to with
your syntax.)

> That follows how I'm using the 'from' and 'name' attributes.

How is that? One could argue that it is better to use the 'name'
attribute to reference the name defined by components, both for
define a "label" that can then be referenced in other places with the
"from" attribute. This would lead us to:

Alex
--
Blog (XML, Web apps, Open Source):
http://www.orbeon.com/blog/