Re: Proposal for subordinate source elements

At 07:41 AM 12/6/2006 -0800, Alex Milowski wrote:

>Murray Maloney wrote:
>>Looking forward to a lively discussion.
>
>Can I just agree with you instead?  :)

Apparently not. :-) But mostly you agreed, so I'll take that as a lively
cheer of support.

>* I'd rather name 'p:here' 'p:document'

I have to disagree with you on that one. I think that it is a mistake to
distinguish
any element with the name "document" unless it is the only way to reference
a document.
I am starting to grow fond of internal/external/here because they are
concise notation for:

         internal        internally linked source
         external        externally linked source (including http: and file:)
         here            here document (in the sense of a UNIX here document)

Regards,

Murray

P.S. Any other discussion before tomorrow's call?