Re: Naming

I really prefer your suggestion Jeni, because it open the possibility to
document an input/output without conflicting with the here content
like that
<pipeline name="ex1">
    <output name="result">
      <documentation>This is the result of the pipeline ex1</documentation>
      <pipe>
        <mydoc xmlns="">...</mydoc>
      </pipe>
    </output>