Re: Publication request for XML Processing Model Requirements and Use Cases

Hello Norm, All,

a file seem to be missing [1], and there is a broken link (that should
be fixed after the doc is moved, but maybe you want to make it
relative?) [2].

The rest is good, I'll publish on Tuesday.

Best,
Matthieu

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/WD-xproc-requirements-20060411/dsdl.jpg
[2]