Re: soliciting detailed non-xml use cases

On 28 January 2015 at 12:20, James Fuller wrote:

  Hi,

> We are now starting to dig into the gritty details of enabling XProc
> v2 to be able to process non-xml documents and let them
> participate/flow through pipelines.

  Pleased to hear so!  This is not a use case, but you might be
interested in having a look at the EXPath Binary module, providing
support for binary data in XPath and XDM.  I know (99% sure) it is
implemented in Saxon.  Not sure it is in other products, but I am sure
I heard interested from at least eXist and BaseX:

    http://expath.org/spec/binary

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges