Re: Is the following library conformant?

"vojtech.toman@emc.com" <vojtech.toman@emc.com> writes:
> Yes, I think it is valid and there is nothing wrong with it. Except
> that it uses infinite recursion. But that is a programming error, not
> different from:

>   <test:step/>

So you both intepret the spec as allowing forward references. I think
that's consistent with what we say about recursive imports, but I
can't actually find anywhere in the spec that says that.

For what it's worth, this is precisely why XML Calabash fails the
import-007 test. I assume that I will have seen declarations for each
step before I encounter a use of that step. Or rather, I assert
err:XS0044 id I haven't.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--