Re: Test http-request-012: p:http-request and 302 HTTP redirect

2009/4/17 Norman Walsh wrote:
> Florent Georges writes:

>>   Really, I'd like to give you an answer, but I do not have anyone :-/
>>  Two months is a long time ;-)  If I remember well, I got an
>> implementation that followed a 302 on a POST request, and followed the
>> redirection as a GET (while the authentication info were in the body.)
>>  This is not conformant to the HTTP RFC, and I can't find doc about
>> that in GData authentication.  So maybe my memories are playing with
>> me...

> Ok. I'll spend some more time with it. That could just be an XML
> Calabash bug :-)

  Well, actually, most of the comments about that step are based on
EXPath's http:send-request() experience :-)  If I am right that one if
from when I still used Java's HTTPUrlConnection...  So don't loose
your time tracking a non-existing bug :-/

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/