From: public-xml-processing-model-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-xml-processing-model-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Norman Walsh
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 6:12 PM
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
Subject: p:http-request dynamic error if not c:http-request?

Is it a dynamic error if the document that arrives on the source port of
p:http-request is not a c:http-request?

Also, wouldn't it be sufficient to name the documents c:request and
c:response. Surely the http part is really irrelevant there?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Music is the only language in which you