From: public-xml-processing-model-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-xml-processing-model-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Norman Walsh
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 5:29 AM
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
Subject: Parameter order

Section 5.1.2 says, in part:

  If the step also has literal p:parameter elements, they are are also
  considered in document order. In other words, p:parameter elements
  that appear before the parameter input may be overridden by the
  computed parameters; p:parameter elements that appear after may
  override the computed values.

Is this really necessary? No where else do we consider the order of elements
in the signature significant.

Could we just live with literal p:parameter elements always override any
provided on a port?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--