RE: [closed] Re: Editorial comment on PR draft

I replied to Norm privately just suggesting he
delete the semi-colon.  Both Elliotte's suggested
re-punctuation and mine are grammatically acceptable
(and the preference depends on whether you are a
punctuation minimalist or not).  Some would suggest
deleting the "and" now following the semi-colon in
Elliotte's wording.

I'm happy with allowing the editor to choose from
among those options.

paul