Re: integration testing of xml:ID

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:39:38 -0400
To: Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, public-xml-id@w3.org
/ Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl> was heard to say:
| Does it also passes:
|   <http://annevankesteren.nl/test/xml/xml-id/>

No.

001.xml:  Amaya sniffs XHTML and objects to xml:id as it's not valid XHTML
002.xml:  ditto
003.xml:  I doubt Amaya understands the data: URI scheme
004.xml:  ditto
005.html: No, for the same reason as 1, I expect. (I think your text is
          wrong, don't you mean "should have a red background"?
006.html: ditto (and ditto for the text too)
a.html:   Yes, I think :-)

I'll pass these along.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm