Re: David's less simple example

Anne,

I suggest that we generally try to look at what other existing products do. As I said to David C., I think it would be really useful if XML-ER could cover the editing and ingesting cases as well as the browser case.

So when there is an issue we could look at what's done by:

  - HTML5
  - Oxygen
  - XMetaL
  - MarkLogic
  - XML5?
  - tagsoup?
  - htmlparse?
  - others?

with a preference for matching the behaviour of deployed products.

Jeni

--
Jeni Tennison
http://www.jenitennison.com